The ES File Explorer is a free and safe app that will easily manage your files. It has many features that are ideal for both ordinary and corporate use. The app is precise for managing any kind of files like Images, Music, Documents, Movies, and even your apps. It has more than 500 million users across the globe and it will also share your files without any data cost.
ES File Explorer is ideal for moving or copying files from one storage to another. It allows background processing so that you can perform other operations as your request runs in the background. Users can also use multiple windows and make a private network to share files across devices. The app is easy to install and it has a great interface that does not have plenty of ads.
Features of ES File Explorer
- Both a file manager and folder manager-the app has powerful tools that will match your desktop features, especially in the field. You can also manage files with copy, cut, paste, rename, and compress operations.
- Supports gestures-the ES File Explorer supports gesture function and users can assign a function to any gesture you desire and perform on any screen without leaving the app.
- Root support-the app allows users who have rooted devices to explore the secure android files and make changes using the root explorer feature.
- Secure-users can secure your file manager by using the smart lock in ES File Explorer.
- Built in player and the viewer-the app has appropriate players to play any music or video. It is also equipped with a world-class viewer to check your documents at any time.
- Built in ZIP and RAR support-ES Explorer allows users to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files and create encrypted ZIP files.
- Remote file access via Cloud storage-the ES File Explorer allows users to get their files from anywhere because it supports Dropbox, Box.net, SugarSync, Onedrive, Google Drive, Yandex, Amazon S3,e.t.c
- Supports multiple languages-the apps supports many major languages across the world
- Cache cleaner-the app will delete junk files using the task manager module
- Bluetooth file browser-the app allows users to copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
- Kill tasks with a single click-the app will speed up your device by letting you know the RAM situation on the home screen and automatically kills tasks using the Task Manager module
- Remote file manager-this feature allows you to manage files on your phone from your PC.
Tips and Tricks of ES File Explorer
Rename large files and folders
To do this,
- you first need to go to the location of the files or folders
- tap and press until a check mark appears on the selected item
- when the first item is selected, press the “checkmark” button for multiple sections of files
- Then tap on the rename button
Search local files
To search by keywords
- Click on the search icon on the toolbar
- Type your keyword to search for files
To search by category e.g. music, images etc.
- Click on the search icon on the top icon
- Select the category