Released on June 2017, this app has become very popular. This app is a free app that is used to send all types of files from one device to another over a Wi-Fi connection. This free software from Lenovo allows users with Windows, Windows Phone, IOS and Android devices to comfortably copy and transfer files like photos, Videos, Music, Programs and other many files to compatible devices.
This app was first introduced to Chinese suppliers and it now competes with similar apps like Xender, Zapya, and even superbeam. The latest version is available in 39 languages and it cuts along many geographical boundaries that are not covered by other similar apps.
Features of SHAREit App
- Super-fast: File transfer is very fast and the speed is 200 times faster than that of Bluetooth. Under the perfect conditions, the file transfer can reach up to a maximum speed of 20Mbps.
- Cross-Platform Sharing: With this app, you can share files between different platforms like Android to Windows, iOS, PC and even iOS to PC as long as all the platforms have the app SHAREit.
- Supports all file formats: you can share Apk files, Mp3, Mp4, Doc and even Pdf files. There is no need for converting or other tasks.
- No network restrictions: no internet connection is needed for you to share files using this app. All you need is a local connection that can be achieved by using the inbuilt Wi-Fi of devices.
- Connect the phone to PC: through a PC connection, your work is made lighter and you can even manage your PowerPoint presentation on your PC via your smartphone.
Tips and Tricks of SHAREit App
The following steps illustrate how easy it is to share files across devices using SHAREit
- Download and install the SHAREit app on your device. Launch the app and create your account offline as it is only used to identify your device while connecting to other gadgets.
- After the app is configured on both devices, you will get the option to either send or receive on the app home screen. Tap the send button to initiate the sharing of apps between Android users.
- The app will now begin broadcasting on the Wifi network you are connected to. Make sure the receiving device is connected to the same Wifi network and tap on the receive button. A user can now send the files and they will be received on the other gadget almost immediately.
Connection and storage
It is also important to note that the app will automatically create a Wi-Fi hotspot if there’s none available on that location. The files received through shareit are by default saved in a folder named SHAREit in your internal storage. You can also change the location by going to settings in the hamburger menu on the top-left of the home screen.Sponsored Links