Clash Royale is an Android game that comes from the creators of Clash of Clans. It is a real-time multiplayer starring the Royales and other characters from Clash who will make you fall in love with the game. The game brings out the best of creativity as a player can form a Clan to share cards and build their very own battle community. The game has exquisite graphics just like the original Clash of Clans.
Clash Royale has many troops to be unlocked, through simply collecting cards. The cards are found in chests you have earned after you win a tournament. Each Clash Royale unit has specific characteristics like life points, attack distance, deployment time, and even speed. All you have to do is to strategize early and enjoy the game as you level up customizations in each level.
Features of Clash Royale
- The multiplayer-the game supports dual players from around the world in real time.
- The Much heroes-the game brings all the heroes and best characters in just a single game that is complemented by some of the best graphics on Android.
- The social ethics-the game will reward the players who join clans and share cards to build their very own battle community.
- Build and upgrade card collection- a player will easily build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with the dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells, defenses, and so much more.
- Rewards-the game rewards players with more than material things like cards and chests. It offers intuition, patience, and strategy at the battlefield making players smart in life.
- TV Royale-the app allows one to learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale which is very popular.
- The creativity-the app allows a player to construct your own battle deck to defeat your opponents. A player will also progress through the multiple arenas with different challenges as you head to the top.
Tips and Tricks of Clash Royale
Watch TV Royale
The popular TV Royale is a media that will make the best of players by simply watching and learning.
Attack patiently in two’s
Avoid rushing in the battle field; a smart player should start out slow with your offensive strategy. A player should not freak when your towers are attacked. Use your strategic plan, for example, you can send in a giant and a baby dragon, together they will divert attention from themselves as well as give you ample time to do another smart move like sending in your air troops. Allow your Elixir to refill sufficiently and put out more troops when you have conquered at least one rival tower to ensure you grab the win as fast as possible.Sponsored Links