The Messenger app is an appropriate messaging app that is independent of its mother application Facebook. It is easy to install and has a myriad of striking features that are loved by all Android users who have seen the app at work. Users of the app can either use names or phone numbers to find friends and family. The app will send messages, share photos, video chat, and group chat in a very effective manner. In the corporate world the app is ideal for checking on orders, make reservations and also get real-time customer service.
The Messenger app can serve as a complete SMS client replacement. Users of the app can open a received message without opening the app. Users can also dismiss chat heads by tapping and dragging them to the bottom of the screen and they can be disabled in the Messenger settings. Users can also call and video-chat their friends for free over Wi-Fi. You can also play games and compare scores online with the Messenger app.
Features of Messenger
- More expressions– the Messenger app is ideal for communication that will be better felt with the app’s emojis, stickers, and GIFs. Photos can also be complemented with fun art and other effects.
- Ability to share multimedia files– the app is appropriate for sending and receiving different multimedia files like videos, photos, audio clips and much more.
- Group chats– the Messenger is able to create groups for the contacts you message most.
- Easy Forwarding-a user can just tap to forward a message or a photo to someone who was not on your earlier conversation which saves time.
- Chat heads– will allow users to communicate with several people at once away from the Messenger app. This is ideal for users working on other apps but still, want to stay in touch.
- Conversation shortcuts– you can create a shortcut to get to any conversation right from the home screen of your device.
- Photos and videos– the Messenger will shoot videos and photos right from the app and it will also send them in one tap.
- Gallery preview-the app will let users preview the photos in their gallery without leaving the conversation. This is a smart move in case you need to select some photos to send.
- Free calls– users can reach anyone in the globe by the free calls over Wi-Fi.
- Location- a user can turn on location to let people know you are nearby.
Tips and Tricks of Facebook Messenger
Most secure way to communicate
The Facebook Messenger is the most appropriate app for safely communicating with family, friends, and the corporate world at large. The secret conversation mode was developed ideally for secure communication that is only visible by the sender and recipient. This feature is enabled from the settings menu and users designate a single phone as their default phone. The secret conversation can also send photos or videos, stickers, location, and the normal texts.
Masks and filters in video calls
The messenger is fun to play around with because of the apps innovations. The masks, filters, and emoji reactions for video calls will definitely take creativity to the next level.
Join your premade community
The Facebook Messenger will give users access to the Facebook community which has millions of users across the globe. Soon the Messenger will be a compulsory app because almost everyone with a smart phone has already joined the parent app Facebook. It has a bright future and hopping on the train early enough is nothing short of wise.Sponsored Links